About KC Public School
KC Public School, Nawanshahr has been functioning since 10th April, 2000 under the patronage of ShriPrem Pal Gandhi.
It is situated on Karyam Road, about 1- ½ Km away from the Nawanshahr Railway Station and is spread over 8 acres of lush green land in calm, pleasant and pollution free environment.
The surroundings are picturesque and ideal for an educational institution. The newly constructed building is open, airy and functional.
The school has classes from Pre- Nursery to class XII. KC Public School is a co-educational day-boarding school.
It is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi vide affiliation No. 1630264.
The unique feature of the school is that it is a long hour school where the students have prep classes for doing home work and compulsory games during the school hours itself.
All students and members of staff have lunch together. At the pack up time after games, the students are served a glass of milk-hot/cold-according to the season.
- Improves teachers' effectiveness and productivity.
- Brings abstract and difficult curriculum concepts to life.
- Makes learning an enjoyable experience for students.
- Enables multi sensory learning in classrooms.
- Improves academic performance of students.
- Enables instant formative assessment of learning outcomes in class.