About KC Public School
KC Public School, Nawanshahr has been functioning since 10th April, 2000 under the patronage of Shri Prem Pal Gandhi. It is situated on Karyam Road, about 1- ½ Km away from the Nawanshahr Railway Station and is spread over 8 acres of lush green land in calm, pleasant and pollution free environment. The surroundings are picturesque and ideal for an educational institution. The building is open, airy and functional. The school has classes from Nursery to class XII. KC Public School is a co-educational residential/Day Scholar school. It is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi vide affiliation No. 1630264.
- World Class education to the students.
- Well qualified and experienced staff.
- Make learning an enjoyable experience for students.
- Multi-sensory learning in class rooms.
- Continuous improvement in academic performance of the students.
- Instant assessment of learning outcomes.